Job Title: Live in Nanny/housekeeper on a Cotswold Estate
Location: Near Cirencester, Gloucestershire
Start date: Flexible but will wait for the right candidate
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Live in accommodation: Spacious 1 bedroom flat within the family home. 1 double bedroom, kitchen diner, living room and bathroom. Fully furnished with bills included (+ Wi-Fi).
Days: Monday to Friday (could offer 4 days if preferred) but would appreciate the occasional evenings and weekends (time off will be given in lieu).
Hours: Standard hours 9a.m – 5p.m. Flexibility is required to support the parents with their busy schedules/work commitments.
- Car available whilst on duty (automatic)
- Comfortable with babysitting and overnight care
- Family owns three dogs (1spaniel & 2 whippets)
- Minimum of 3 years nanny/housekeeper experience essential
- Newborn experience is required
- Fluent English speaker required
Job Description: Nanny housekeeper required for a family who will be welcoming their first child at the end of January 2021. The family lives on a large country estate so it is essential the candidate loves being surrounded by beautiful countryside and would feel comfortable working/living within a historic building. There are various other members of staff that help run the estate alongside the Father so there is the opportunity to work amongst a friendly team.
The role requires someone who is happy to split their time as needed between housekeeping and childcare (approx. 50% housekeeping 50% childcare), and it is important the candidate is experienced with both. Initially the Mother will be on maternity leave but would like some support with the baby potentially with some overnights. They would like someone who is bubbly with a positive ‘muck in’ attitude with excellent communication skills that can ensure the household runs smoothly, keeping all areas clean and organised. When the Mother returns to work, they hope to have a mixture of their child attending a local Nursery and being cared for by the Nanny.
This is a great opportunity for someone who would like a long term position working for a lovely family in a fantastic location. They can be flexible on the start date; they would prefer to ensure they find the right person.
It is essential that the candidate have the following documents in place to apply for this position.
- Must be willing to attend a registration interview either in person or via online(to be discussed individually) to ensure all documents can be checked
- DBS Enhanced – on the update system or willing to update
- 12 hour Paediatric first aid training
- Full UK Driving license (clean where possible – any penalty point must be disclosed)
- Valid Passport
- Excellent checkable references from recent & current employment (minimum 2)
For further information or to apply please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01380 592 029.