Job Ref: BLN092
Job Title: Part time daily Nanny
Location: Great Somerford, Wiltshire.
Start date: 2nd week in January ( 11th onwards) if possible but can be flexible
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Children: 1 Girl aged 9 months at start of position.
Days: 3 days per week – Tues, Wed, Thurs
Please note: Initially the requirement will be for 2 full days per week for the first 4 weeks then it will increase to the 3 days.
Hours: 8a.m – 6p.m
- Car required ( work mileage will be paid)
- Family own 1 dog ( golden retriever very friendly)
- Minimum of 2 years nanny experience essential
- Candidate must have an understanding of child development
Job Description: Lovely family would like a warm and caring nanny to help care for their 9 month old daughter on a part time basis. The mother is returning to work in January so the role will be mainly sole charge. The father works from home ( office on site) and the mother will be a mixture of working from home and travelling into London when required. Both parents are ‘hands on’ but will of course respect the nanny’s need to carry out their job effectively. However, it is important to be comfortable working as a team and have excellent communication skills.
The role will be 2 days per week to start with for the first 4 weeks whilst the mother adjusts to returning to work then it will increase to 3 days per week. The family appreciate this is a part time role so fully expect the nanny to have another position alongside, they are also open to discuss a nanny share on one of the days if required.
Standard nursery duties only but would appreciate it if the nanny were able to do the occasional dog walk with their daughter if needed. During the day they would like the nanny to provide a fun and stimulating environment for their child creating activities both in and outdoors. An understanding of child development would be helpful to support the parents in encouraging their daughter to achieve her age-related milestones.
It is essential that the candidate have the following documents in place to apply for this position.
- Must be willing to attend a registration interview either in person or via online( to be discussed individually) to ensure all documents can be checked.
- DBS Enhanced – on the update system or willing to update
- 12 hours Paediatric first aid training
- Full UK Driving license ( clean where possible – any penalty point must be disclosed)
- Valid Passport
- Excellent checkable references from recent & current employment ( minimum 2)
For further information or to apply please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01380 592 029.