Job Ref: BLN091
Job Title: Part time Nanny
Location: Bathwick, Somerset
Start date: Beginning of January but can be flexible
Salary: £12gross per hour
Children: Girl aged 16 months
Days: 2 days per week Mondays & Tuesdays
Hours: 9a.m – 5p.m. but with some flexibility to start earlier if needed.
- Must have own vehicle ( mileage will be paid)
- Minimum of 2 years nanny experience essential
- Open to discuss nanny bringing own child if the dynamics feel right and for the perfect candidate.
Job Description: Warm and caring part time nanny needed near Bath wick caring for a little girl aged 16 months. She currently attends nursery, but the parents would like to have a mixture of having a nanny whilst also experiencing a nursery environment. Both parents work so the position will be sole charge, the mother will be working from home occasionally ( home office on site) so it is important the nanny is comfortable with this. Standard nursery duties only and they would like the nanny to be proactive and enjoy providing fun stimulating activities for their child who loves exploring the outdoors. Standard hours required are 9a.m until 5p.m but they would appreciate the nanny could be flexible and offer the occasional early start to support the parents with their work commitments, however there would then be the offer of an early finish where possible.
It is essential that the candidate have the following documents in place to apply for this position.
- Must be willing to attend a registration interview either in person or via online( to be discussed individually) to ensure all documents can be checked.
- DBS Enhanced – on the update system or willing to update
- 12 hours Paediatric first aid training
- Full UK Driving license ( clean where possible – any penalty point must be disclosed)
- Valid Passport
- Excellent checkable references from recent & current employment ( minimum 2)
For further information or to apply please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01380 592 029.