Job ref: BLN094
Job start date: ASAP until end of March 2021
Location: Crockerton Warminster
Days: Monday to Thursday or Monday to Friday ( morning)
Hours: 8:30am – 4:30pm or 9am – 5pm
Salary: £12 per hours gross for right candidate based on a self employed or employed basis
Child: One boy currently aged 15 months
- Family own 1 small dog
- Both parents working from home in the office
- Would consider nanny with own child if right dynamic and similar age.
- Experience working as a nanny essential
Working parents need some temporary help caring for their 15 month old son until the end of March. They have moved temporary out of London but hope to be looking at buying a house. Both parents will be working from home in the office space so it is important the nanny is comfortable with this. Standard nanny duties required only, they would like the nanny to provide a fun and stimulating environment for their son both in and out of the home. They live within walking distance of the open countryside and close to a children’s park. They would consider a nanny with their own child if the dynamics worked and the children were of similar age.
For more information or to apply please ensure you have the following documents in place.
- DBS Enhanced check on the update service
- 12 Paediatric first aid certificate up to date
- Full UK driving license
- Checkable references minimum 2 from recent employment.
Contact us on 01380 592 029 or email email@example.com