Job Ref: BLN097
Job Title: Nanny/Mothers help
Location: Fairford, Gloucestershire
Start date: ASAP if possible
Due to ASAP start would consider some temporary until someone permanent could be found
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Children: Two Girls aged 9 & 3 and One boy aged 7
Live in accommodation: Could offer a permanent nanny a 2 bedroom cottage on site ( adjoined to the main house) from October.
Days: 3 or 5 days per week Monday to Friday
Hours: 25 hours per week approx. 3 days at 9am – 5pm or if working 5 days the hours can be shorter. They would appreciate someone who could offer a bit of flexibility with the hours on occasion if needed.
- Nanny must have own vehicle ( mileage will be paid)
- Comfortable with babysitting and overnight care if needed
- Family own 1 well behaved 7year old Cocker Spaniel and would appreciate someone supporting with the occasional dog walk.
- Nanny Experience essential
- Would consider taking a nanny on holiday with them subject to covid restrictions and holiday intinery but this is not essential
* Returning Client to Blossom Nannies
Job Description: Super lovely family require a Nanny/Mothers help to support their busy household. The Father works long hours so the role will predominately be working alongside the Mother providing an extra pair of hands and creating a calm environment. The role will be a mixture of sole charge and shared care, the Mother is currently looking at returning to work or to go back and study therefore the role may become more sole charge further down the line but this would be discussed when required.
The current requirement is to help the Mother will all three children during lockdown however when the eldest two return to school the care will mainly be for the youngest child ( 3 year old Girl). They would like someone kind, patient, fun and organised who has a great ‘muck in’ attitude.
The duties required (but not limited to)
- Providing fun and stimulating activities for the children and keeping them entertained. The Mother feels the children would benefit with some one to one time so it would be great if the Nanny can provide support with this.
- Support the eldest two with home schooling
- School runs ( when the eldest children return)
- Children’s laundry & cooking
- Support the Mother with keeping the house clean & tidy ( they do employ a cleaner)
- Dog walking when required
This a lovely opportunity to work in the beautiful countryside with a fantastic family who would really appreciate the help whether this be on a temporary or permanent basis.
It is essential that the candidate have the following documents in place to apply for this position.
- Must be willing to attend a registration interview either in person or via online(to be discussed individually) to ensure all documents can be checked
- DBS Enhanced – on the update system or willing to update
- 12 hour Paediatric first aid training
- Full UK Driving license (clean where possible – any penalty point must be disclosed)
- Valid Passport
- Excellent checkable references from recent & current employment (minimum 2)
For further information or to apply please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01380 592 029.