*Original advert was for Nanny/housekeeper but parents have reviewed and decided they would prefer just to have a Nanny*
Job Ref: BLN037
Job Title: Live in Nanny on a Cotswold Estate
Location: Near Cirencester, Gloucestershire
Start date: Flexible but ideally latest October 2021 but will wait for the right candidate.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Live in accommodation: Spacious 1 bedroom flat within the family home. 1 double bedroom, kitchen diner, living room and bathroom. Fully furnished with bills included (+ Wi-Fi).
Days: Monday to Friday (could offer 4 days if preferred) but would appreciate the occasional evenings and weekends (time off will be given in lieu).
Hours: Standard hours 9a.m – 5p.m. Flexibility is required to support the parents with their busy schedules/work commitments. There may be the occasional early start/late finish to support the baby’s routine.
- Car available whilst on duty (automatic) but the nanny would require use of their own vehicle due to remote location.
- Comfortable with babysitting and overnight care
- Family owns three dogs (1spaniel & 2 whippets)
- Minimum of 3 years nanny experience essential
- Newborn experience is required
- Fluent English speaker required
- Experience/ love of horses desirable but not essential
Job Description: Nanny required for a family who have just welcomed their first child, a baby boy currently aged 4 weeks. The family live on a large country estate so it is essential the candidate loves being surrounded by beautiful countryside and would feel comfortable working/living within a historic building. There are various other members of staff that help run the estate alongside the Father so there is the opportunity to work amongst a friendly team.
The role requires someone who has a great muck in attitude who can initially aid as a nanny/mothers help whilst the Mother is on maternity leave( due to return to work beginning of 2022).
They would like someone who is bubbly with excellent communication skills who can provide essential support and guidance to the parents ensuring their child develops in a caring and nurturing environment. When the Mother returns to work, they hope to have a mixture of their child attending a local Nursery and being cared for by the Nanny.
This is a great opportunity for someone who would like a long-term position working for a lovely family in a fantastic location. They can be flexible on the start date; they would prefer to ensure they find the right person.
It is essential that the candidate have the following documents in place to apply for this position.
- Must be willing to attend a registration interview either in person or via online(to be discussed individually) to ensure all documents can be checked.
- DBS Enhanced – on the update system or willing to update.
- 12-hour Paediatric first aid training
- Full UK Driving license (clean where possible – any penalty point must be disclosed)
- Valid Passport
- Excellent checkable references from recent & current employment (minimum 2)
For further information or to apply please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01380 592 029