Job Ref: BLN075
Job Title: Permanent Nanny
Location: Bradford Upon Avon
Start date: Flexible but ideally end of April 2021
Salary: up to £15 gross per hour depending on experience
Days: Monday to Thursday
Hours: 7:30a.m – 7p.m approx. occasional flexibility required if parents work schedules
Children: Girl aged 3 and Boy aged 5 months
- Car available whilst on duty (automatic) 4X4
- Comfortable with babysitting and overnight care
- Minimum of 3 years nanny experience essential including knowledge of baby weaning
- Would like someone happy to travel with them ( covid dependant)
Job Description: Nanny required for a family who have recently moved to Bradford Upon Avon from London. The Father still will be working in the city and will commute when needed and the Mother has now relocated with her work which will be in Bath. They have two children Girl aged 3 and Boy aged 5 months ( currently). The position is only 4 days as the Mother does not work Fridays but if on occasion they need that extra help they would appreciate someone who can be flexible but this would be agreed in advance. The nanny would be required to provide a fun and caring environment for the children, the parents would like someone who enjoys the countryside, fantastic at cooking yummy meals, very creative ( Girl loves anything crafty) and can support the parents with weaning stage( plan to use the baby led method) and baby development. Their plan is the Girl will attend pre school once they are settled but this would be a phased approach and they would still need the days/hours from the nanny to support with drop offs/pick ups and care for the baby boy. In an ideal world they would like someone who is willing to travel with them ( UK and abroad) not on every trip though and this would of course depend on covid. Its not been confirmed but they would like to get a dog towards the end of the year so if the nanny could be comfortable with this that would be great. The Mother plans to use some of her holiday to spend with the puppy to help train etc. and would not expect this to form part of the nannies duties.
It is essential that the candidate have the following documents in place to apply for this position.
- Must be willing to attend a registration interview either in person or via online(to be discussed individually) to ensure all documents can be checked.
- DBS Enhanced – on the update system or willing to update.
- 12-hour Paediatric first aid training
- Full UK Driving license (clean where possible – any penalty point must be disclosed)
- Valid Passport
- Excellent checkable references from recent & current employment (minimum 2)