Job Ref: BLN099
Job Title: Temporary Nanny
Location: Burford, West Oxfordshire
Start date: Monday 2nd- Friday 27th August 2021
Salary: up to £18 gross per hour depending on experience
Days: Monday to Friday
Hours: 8a.m – 7:30p.m
Children: Boys aged 8 & 6 Girls aged 4 and 15 months
- Must have experience caring for 4 children
- Car available whilst on duty (automatic) 4×4
- Nanny will be put on payroll unless self employed
Busy family require a energetic fun and bubbly nanny to support them for the month of August. Both parents are in the catering industry and with the covid restrictions lifting ( fingers crossed) they will be working intense hours. They have 4 children ( ages in description above) so it is essential the nanny has experience with this many children. They would like the nanny to purely focus on entertaining the children with fun activities both at home and out and about covid dependent. The eldest three are very active and enjoy exploring the countryside and going on adventures in the forest, having picnics, sports games, building dens. The youngest is now walking so likes to try to keep up with their siblings but still requires an afternoon nap. The parents hope to organise tennis camp for the eldest two and the odd visit to the grandparents house ( 20 minutes drive) which will help the nanny with not having 4 children all the time. Standard duties required of children’s laundry and cooking but they do have a cleaner twice a week. It is important the nanny is kind, patient and can deal with a busy environment and keep calm when things get a bit hectic but both parents will very much appreciate the help.
It is essential that the candidate have the following documents in place to apply for this position.
- Must be willing to attend a registration interview either in person or via online(to be discussed individually) to ensure all documents can be checked.
- DBS Enhanced – on the update system or willing to update.
- 12-hour Paediatric first aid training
- Full UK Driving license (clean where possible – any penalty point must be disclosed)
- Valid Passport
- Excellent checkable references from recent & current employment (minimum 2)
For further information or to apply please get in touch via email email@example.com or call us on 01380 592 029